Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

alblive wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:44 pm can GRAALUn be given alerts on arrow?
can GoodTrade 5 be given alerts on '2' and '4'?
On the GraalUn it's a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform which you can find many non repainting versions with alerts and arrows here on the forum. GoodTrade is a decompiled EA. and don't work on decompiled files here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
alblive

alblive wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:23 am is it possible to combine these two indicators?

4tf waddah attar would only alert 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned' when standard 6 signals are 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned'.
also currently the waddah attar alerts every new candle. can this be to alert only once per alignment?

(if not, can standard 6 signals be given the arrows and alerts for 'HowManyTimeFrameAligned'?)

Here's the combo of the Standard 6 signals with waddah.
I have some problems with arrows.
They repaint.
If I can't figure it out, we can ask mladen or mrtools to do it.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 4):
alblive, alstar100, tvhh94, 太虚一毫

Kiwi wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:40 am

Thank you so much.

Im so sorry to be a pain but,

I have notice one small problem with the indicator. Even though you've made the window range from 0-100, the senkou span and tenken never go over the orignal settings 83 and 18..So they never go into the extreme OB/OS zones of 90 and 10. ill attach a picture to show what i mean. I would like it to oscillate like the top one that ive had to modify. I hope that make sense.

Ichimoku OBOS.png
Hi Mr Tools,

Any chance this could be looked at.. Ichimoku doesn't oscillate the full range of 0-100.

Many thanks

mjavedh wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi friend is this indicator repaint ?
mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:55 am On the GraalUn it's a repainting version of ehler's fisher transform which you can find many non repainting versions with alerts and arrows here on the forum. GoodTrade is a decompiled EA. and don't work on decompiled files here.
Yes, repaint.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post:
alblive

CandlesticksRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

I have this nice momentum oscillator, supposedly based on John Ehlers's work, that I really like. Unfortunately, it has an odd behavior. The line movement seems to be a mirror image of price movement. As price moves up, the momentum line moves down, and vice versa. It is very counter-intuitive. Might it be possible to change this? Thank you........