NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

talaate wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:53 am
macd2.png
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:58 am

Couldn't find the code for that one so made another, please test.
It is exactly as my request except there is some differences at the same setting compared with the one I posted,.
The attached figure indicates the new version in the bottom.
Ofourse, I don't know which one gives correct signals :razz: , perhaps the one you posted.
Any way, you may check that.
Thanks
Please download it again, found a bug in the prices, might have been causing that.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:01 am
talaate wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:53 am
macd2.png
It is exactly as my request except there is some differences at the same setting compared with the one I posted,.
The attached figure indicates the new version in the bottom.
Ofourse, I don't know which one gives correct signals :razz: , perhaps the one you posted.
Any way, you may check that.
Thanks
Please download it again, found a bug in the prices, might have been causing that.
Yeep, it ok now
Thanks mrtools

May I ask you another favor, if possible to add alerts to the attached indicator
Ma of Rsx (mtf).ex4
(45.81 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

hello everyone ! I was wondering is there any toggleable bollinger band & toggleable moving average indicator out there? ( that can show / hide bollinger band OR moving average in chart with just a button on the chart )

Kiwi wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:29 pm
Kiwi wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:29 am

Thank you Mr tools
Its absolutely brilliant!

I might be pushing my luck here, but i wondering if i could have it oscillating between 0-100 with a moving average added..Chinkou Span is replicating price so i assume maybe MA based off that.. My logic behind the MA is,, that it would show a smother wave cycle of what price is doing. Hopefully that makes sense..

If my logic is completely wrong or if it cant be done. I thank you for your time.

Michael
Hello Mr Tools,

Just a follow up to see if my request might be possible:

For some reason it doesn't use the full RSI. I would really like to be oscillating between the 0-100 range and be able to change level inputs, for some reason the level inputs keep going back to default..The moving average request is not essential but would be nice.
Rsi Ichimoku.ex4
(19.23 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Many thanks
Michael

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

212 Replies 41071 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

212 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1972 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News