Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:14 am

Couldn't find the source, will add the vlines later but try this version with discontinued signal lines.
hi mrtools
it is working very good,almost extremely extended,many appreciations for your kindnesses
and really sorry you have to code it from start,much work,since you coded and posted at TSD so i was expecting you have previous code
Vlines i asked due to the reason they display across the board so helpful when comparing and working on some strategy,usually better than arrows but depends on users taste
one question,if you ever think and tried a choice dsl or floating levels same as quantile bands or floating levels

josi wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Dear MrTools
I have been playing around with the histo version of ZL Hull Trend envelopes.
For some reason this indicator slows down computer performance considerably more than other histos if you use it on more windows on the screen (I have six pairs open on one screen).
What could be the reason for this?
Can this issue be solved?
Hi Josi, MrTools,

I have noticed this also when testing zlhull vs 4hull trend. If by any chance it can't be solved, there is a workaround.

Just install multiple instances of MT4. I have two instances with various charts. That way I can use all the charts I want, but the processor isn't loaded nearly as much. You can install as many instances of MT4 as you want, as long as you install them in different directories.

cinare wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:31 pm
As to 4 time frame hull,
I must admit I never understood what you wanted to know when you asked how to get H4 on M5.
(Maybe because I hardly ever trade M5).
Well - in the inputs you have the 4 lines:
current time frame
next 1
next 2
next 3

instead of this standard input use:
current time frame
M15
H1
H4
(for example)
that should do the trick.
But probably you don't need it anymore as you've already found your indi.
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
cinare