MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day. Thank you for this huge page with which we learn so many.

I am finding a moving average indicator that is multitimeframe and with alerts where in addition to drawing the line it shows in a corner of the graph a value (label) in percentage or at least that shows a value ... with which to see the slope of the trend line or in some way outside that trend, so that according to that value you can put an alert when the value is what you indicate. Does anyone know if something like this already exists or if it can be done?
I'm learning to code on my own, but I couldn't do it.

Then I upload another indicator that is a kind of stochastic and RSI that I want to be Multitimefrime (interpolated) although I have also tried more but I have not succeeded. (You will see in the mq4 script changes I have tried to make. Could anyone get it?)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:57 pm Hi MrTools, been building a system based of S/R breaks(S/R built from the 15min TF but traded on the 1min chart) and the main indi i'm using to create the SR lines is the one attached. I have 2 requests if you could please find the time.

1. please correct the painting error when in MTF mode - see pic

2. Could you code this indi to create horizontal "SR" lines every 15min(or every mtf candle) maybe for last 2 completed candles like in pic.

Let me know if I lost you anywhere :sweat:
Mtf should be better in this version and added the SR lines.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
Deez, Antonio, Jimmy, alexm, fadhayemustafa, pipsquirrel, ziapandorra, Jedidiah

Hi mrtools,

this version of awesome alerts mtf is unstable. i have to refresh it in settings for every candle on lower TFs. for it to display the most recent data on chart. It also doesnt display levels on JPY pairs and although it displays the level for each pair by its name on the chart. It does not update the levels automatically Can you fix these issues please?

Rimbab

mrtools wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:26 am

Alerts added.
Hi Mrtools
The new supertrend is really optimistic one. However, in display type option there is option called "Display Supertrend line and signal (arrow)", the signal (arrow) looks arrow type 159 which can not be changed to another arrow type. I hope if it is possible to may add signal (arrow) type option and add OnFirstbar option
Thanks and
God Blessing You and all Members
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
Antonio

Hello Mrtools,

the indicator below is relativly old.
Not all the pairs are working with it like eurjpy, eurcad etc. It only shows the current week and not the past week(s).
Would it be possible that look into the code and maybe updated ot fix it?

Thx for your help.
D.

Update: Everything is in the settings. Found the problem. But can you still look at the code?

Thx.

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:02 am

forex-mt4-mql4-source-codes.jpg
Hi all, I just want to know what kind of indicator is it and I can try to find one similar or to do one for my self, I can´t identifies if it is a channel indicator, high-low breakout idicator, a moving average indicator.

If someone can help to identifies I will be very grateful to you.
The one who has never failed, is that he has not tried anything.

Hey mrtools is it possible to include this moving average (zero hull) to this trend envelope indicator as an option to choose?
It would be really nice of you if you make it happen.
Also i don't have the mq4 files if thats a problem because i got these indicators on this forum the ma is modified from you and the other one from mladen.

Best regards
These users thanked the author tbn98 for the post (total 2):
ionone, Mundu19