Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mehrab101 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:38 am Hello guys,
I found this yearly pivot indicator but the formula is wrong I think, would you please check? and I'm also searching for a quarterly pivot indicator I found one but it doesn't work can you help? thanks.
Hi again,
this is my try by combining some indicators, but I don't know how to start the pivots from the start of the year and also historical pivots would be great if someone help me please.

It had everything else except all the averages.

Dear mrtools, thanks you very much for your great work, your mastery reflects in every act of coding you do and prompt response you give.

Please check and correct, as strategy tester and live chart results are not matching and there is no evidence of repainting or arrow disappearing. Regards.

ruso wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:49 pm It had everything else except all the averages.

Dear mrtools, thanks you very much for your great work, your mastery reflects in every act of coding you do and prompt response you give.

Please check and correct, as strategy tester and live chart results are not matching and there is no evidence of repainting or arrow disappearing. Regards.
Sorry not understanding the problem.