Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

medotrader wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:59 pm a million thanks for all the great work .
the insync index & arrows + alerts indicator initially loads alright but once i use it in mtf mode it freezes my mt4
i tried loading it alone with no other indicators also deleted almost all custome indicators in indicators folder but can't get it to work in mtf mode
any help is mch appreciated.
Try this one, lightened the indicator a bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Daim2574

mrtools wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:20 am

It's not mt5 but it's a more optimized mt4 version.
Thank you MrTools for your help and for doing what you could. I appreciate it and all the traders who do not know you and may benefit from your work thank you as well.

Additionally, was there anything you could understand or do about the other indicator (ipolo volume analyzer)? Did you take a look at it yet?

Again, thank you much.

nbibu wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:02 am hello! is it possible to make this indicator as a nrp one? for the yellow line which signals a potential high or low before the oscilator croses 0 line. thank you.
if not maibe would be possible to remove the function of the elliot lines, triggers orders very late, iam trying ot make on EA
Actually that is a renamed version of Mladen's elliott wave oscillator, if you remove the elliott part you would pretty much have a macd.

Daim2574 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:51 am

Thanks mrtools... could you please share the latest nrp elliot wave oscillator of Mladen’s or yours (in case you have updated it)... thanks a lot
if this is what u are looking for
These users thanked the author nbibu for the post:
Daim2574

Hi,

Hope all is well with everybody. I have been on the hunt for a divergence indicator that could be reliable for trading, while ago I came across the AIO Divergence, this is a phenomenal divergence indicator IMHO and since it has been a solid part of my trading toolbox.

Therefore, I would like to request a coder if possible to add a few options to the indicator:

1. When divergence is drawn on the indicator, could an arrow be printed in the respective chart bar and if the arrow could also have the options to be customized, such as colour and type that would be a bonus?

2. Could the NVI, PVI, Investors vs Speculators indicators and Smart Money Pressure Oscillator be added to the list of indicators as part of the logic of the main indicator? (indicators attached) - Note: Although, all the mentioned indicators are interesting and have they one way of contributing with information to the trading formulation, however, I found that the best divergence signals are delivered from the Smart Money Pressure Oscillator.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

nbibu wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:12 am

if this is what u are looking for
Hi,

I think I need a bit of help understanding the NRP on this indicator Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP.mq4, I am assuming that the yellow line [representing the swings high and low] once printed will not move is my assumption correct?

Or is the NRP referring to something else?

Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

squalouco wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:39 am

Hi,

I think I need a bit of help understanding the NRP on this indicator Elliot oscillator - waves 1.04_NRP.mq4, I am assuming that the yellow line [representing the swings high and low] once printed will not move is my assumption correct?

Or is the NRP referring to something else?

the yellow line is repainting, a lot :)), but the main signal for buy ar sell is the crossing in the histogram after a yellow line is present
Attachments
These users thanked the author nbibu for the post:
Antonio