Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

medotrader wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:55 am could someone kindly make the jurik hma indicator mtf if pssible also interpolation without repainting
much apperciated
Added mtf, it doesn't repaint but in mtf mode the signal can change before the mtf bar is complete, this is normal mtf behavior and not repainting.Also optimized the code somewhat.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, heispark, Thangarasu, lucmat

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:18 pm mrTools...got a slight problem with the MA Ribbon filled. When I shift the MA1 it equally extends the fill on the down move but not on the up move.
Can you please have a look at the code. Thank you.
Setting in the pic.
MA1...9 Simple MA, shift 1
MA2...1, Simple MA, no shift

MA ribbon filled + shift 1.03 mtf nmc.mq4

MA Ribbon fill.JPG
Don't think there is much you can do with it, with those settings in mt4, messed with it a little but don't think i did much good.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RplusT

josi wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:02 pm

Very impressive indicator!
Sadly it is impossible to adjust candle body width (and candle stick width).
For some reason - part of the code? - it always jumps back to standard 4 (instead of your entry set at 2).
(I also tried to readjust the size in colors - didn't work.
If you could fix that I'd be grateful.
Did you try turning the auto adjust to false and adjusting the candle size that way?It's the setting right above Interpolate.

Daim2574 wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 am

dear mrtools....I understand that the attached version is the latest of the Averages indicator with a wonderful complete set of MAs.....is it possible to add an option to the "Price to Use" for using the "First Indicator" OR "Previous Indicator" similar to the options available in the default MA indicator under MT4 (as in the screenshots below)....this should open the floor to apply those great moving averages to other indicators on the chart as well.....thanks a lot for this great help
That's not possible in mt4.

Hey everyone, this indicator calculates the index of each major currency. You can apply various indicators in the calculation, for example if you select the MACD it will become a currency strength indicator (see images). Would be great if someone would do a MTF version of it and renew the code as it is written in the old MQL4 language. The indicator seems good and reliable, two years ago I spent several months searching for a currency strength indicator that doesn't give false signals, and this is one of the few I found. The creator of it is Igor Korepin.