Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

olef wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:03 am Dear moderators and coders, could you fix the alert in this indicator, there is no text in the table, there is no sound signal.
viewtopic.php?p=1295383621#p1295383621
IBS_RSI_CCI_v4.01 atypical time frame + alert mtf.mq4
Try this version out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
olef, 太虚一毫

Been looking for an HMA (Hull MA) Smooth that is in paint bar form. Not histogram or line. Found plenty of histogram and also regular Hull candles etc.....But cant seem to find a HMA Smooth in paint bar form ? Has nobody ever created one ? If not would and could someone please be so kind to create one ? I would be so GREATFULL !!

kschuble wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:23 am Been looking for an HMA (Hull MA) Smooth that is in paint bar form. Not histogram or line. Found plenty of histogram and also regular Hull candles etc.....But cant seem to find a HMA Smooth in paint bar form ? Has nobody ever created one ? If not would and could someone please be so kind to create one ? I would be so GREATFULL !!
Dear mrtools,

could you please check the difference between theses two versions of the same indicator as they print slightly different even when using the same settings. also please let me know if it does repaint ?....if yes, could it be fixed ?....thanks a lot for your kind help

kschuble wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:23 am Been looking for an HMA (Hull MA) Smooth that is in paint bar form. Not histogram or line. Found plenty of histogram and also regular Hull candles etc.....But cant seem to find a HMA Smooth in paint bar form ? Has nobody ever created one ? If not would and could someone please be so kind to create one ? I would be so GREATFULL !!
Hi, I don't know if I understand correctly, do you need it like this?
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Banzai