Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fxwealth wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:34 am Hi, I need someone to please code the following indicator which is based on previous bar High, Low and Close. Let's say you are on a 4Hr chart and you want to trade the 16:00 bar. The indicator must then look at the 12:00 bar and do the following:

The indicator must first run the following formula (H+L+C/3). The result of that must then be Multiplied by 2 and this result must then be Subtracted from the Low used earlier in calculation for a Buy signal. For a Sell signal the result must be Subtracted from the High used earlier in calculation.

H=High Price, L=Low Price and C=Close Price.

Once the Buy and Sell prices have been calculated the indicator must display in upper left corner of chart Buy = 1.3623 and below it Sell @ 1.3597 or whatever the results are. Please have Buy printed in Blue and Sell printed in Red.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
man............ we seen lots of request from u but no sharing or contribute to other threads.............. :wtf:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

fxwealth wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:34 am Hi, I need someone to please code the following indicator which is based on previous bar High, Low and Close. Let's say you are on a 4Hr chart and you want to trade the 16:00 bar. The indicator must then look at the 12:00 bar and do the following:

The indicator must first run the following formula (H+L+C/3). The result of that must then be Multiplied by 2 and this result must then be Subtracted from the Low used earlier in calculation for a Buy signal. For a Sell signal the result must be Subtracted from the High used earlier in calculation.

H=High Price, L=Low Price and C=Close Price.

Once the Buy and Sell prices have been calculated the indicator must display in upper left corner of chart Buy = 1.3623 and below it Sell @ 1.3597 or whatever the results are. Please have Buy printed in Blue and Sell printed in Red.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Antonio, Jimmy, optionhk

Dear Mrtools and Coders,
I have this idea that you may find it interesting:
Mladen and Mrtools coded some multi-symbol oscillators (rsi,cci etc..) to determine the strongest currency.
Similar to this ,can we have a standart multi-time frame RSI but different time frames of RSI (m15,m30,m60-etc.) in the same window?
So this would allow us to DETERMINE the STRONGEST TIME FRAME.
Attachments

uncle wong wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:17 pm Dear Mrtools and Coders,
I have this idea that you may find it interesting:
Mladen and Mrtools coded some multi-symbol oscillators (rsi,cci etc..) to determine the strongest currency.
Similar to this ,can we have a standart multi-time frame RSI but different time frames of RSI (m15,m30,m60-etc.) in the same window?
So this would allow us to DETERMINE the STRONGEST TIME FRAME.
this one?
//
// //
//