Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:19 am

Hi, forgive me, but I didn't understand your preferences.
these are features of the translator, we do not always understand each other here, sometimes it is very difficult to convey a thought, especially when you think in another language))))
so that it would be possible to set any numerical value for any level, custom, and so the indicator uses what is sewn into it
Attachments
Volente Deo

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:32 am

Wasn't able to add the pre and post smoothing on the general version but added it to the regular nema.
Hi Mrtools
Your this new code working good,tested & compared with jurik (blue orange line) but nema smooth is fast,though a little slower than ocn nma fast.
again thanks for new prices,if possible adding step,as in other step ma/s.
two questions
what is difference,step and filter
do you still think any lagging within nema smoothed as you said in your first reply
greetings
Attachments

Antonio wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:53 am

these are features of the translator, we do not always understand each other here, sometimes it is very difficult to convey a thought, especially when you think in another language))))
so that it would be possible to set any numerical value for any level, custom, and so the indicator uses what is sewn into it
Try it!
I hope you managed to understand, and do something that is useful to you.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, Antonio, hannele