Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mrforex wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:05 pm @ Mladen, Mr tool and other programmers in the house, plz can you add arrow to this indicator by Mladen to show on the Price chart, even if the indicator lines can be hidden i wont mind, and if not no problem just help me add alert and arrow to the price chart.
Edit ..... for to avoid confusing and misleading,the indicator posted in this post is originally Mladen's
"Rsi TMA centered bands Alert" .... mod
Looks like it has alerts already, but since the bands recalculate the alerts probably are not very accurate.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:15 am Dearest Mrtools
Can you please manage time tweaking more the "IBS_RSI_CCI_v4 atypical time frame + alert mtf" indicator that Mladen already extended with alerts and mtf
i am requesting for adding newest prices within rsi (including rsi types) and cci part and some 9 Averaging methods (may be within ibs part)
the indicator looking so pretty as krelian - :)
i did some translation from local russian to english and organised some code parts for to easy interrogating code
regards
Added the 9 ma choices, the prices for cci and rsi.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
nrv, Jimmy, reachme, FXchaos, AlexLoco, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 am

Added the 9 ma choices, the prices for cci and rsi.
Dear mrtools , can you make this indicator attached like your precision trend 2.4 with hline ? i know that i am very oppressive :)
i attached 2 version, look you which is more easy for you :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:09 am Added the 9 ma choices, the prices for cci and rsi.
Thank you Mrtools you've made it great :clap:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance