Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:29 pm
Explain with illustration picture/s,mind reading is really hard to guess exact
Maybe this excel chart along with excel file can illustrate it. I use MODE Function to calculate PVP for 24 period or bars back.
MODE function returns the most frequently occurring value in an array or range of data.
But I cannot illustrate the vwap line for 24 bars back because I don't know the excel function for it.
Thank you.

omsan wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 am

Maybe this excel chart along with excel file can illustrate it. I use MODE Function to calculate PVP for 24 period or bars back.
MODE function returns the most frequently occurring value in an array or range of data.
But I cannot illustrate the vwap line for 24 bars back because I don't know the excel function for it.
Thank you.
There's some Vwap bands here viewtopic.php?p=1295377890#p1295377890

omsan wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:33 am

Thank you.
And one version "Vwap + ma alerts" of Mrtools here
viewtopic.php?p=1295380469#p1295380469
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:28 pm

Try this one not able to test it but it should be ok.
Hi MrTools,

Similarly to the above request (that you solved super quickly), the attached MACD indicator repaints its line without erasing old values, which makes quite the mess. Would you be able to look at the code and see if it can be fixed?

Thank you in advance.

Zelias wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:37 pm

Hi MrTools,

Similarly to the above request (that you solved super quickly), the attached MACD indicator repaints its line without erasing old values, which makes quite the mess. Would you be able to look at the code and see if it can be fixed?

Thank you in advance.
This should do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Zelias