Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:42 am
I think i responded you the same day and post few illustration pictures for you to see and reply if you looking for such a tool - but you did not replied until today
the matter is this we have so many variations and bundles of every single type indicator,so we can not post every single indicator in reply one request/query till it is not clear enough and confirm exactly what,it means for example we post 30 indicators in against one query and at the end the requester say,no not this,i am looking for some thing else
Please accept my sincere apology for the late response.
I took a good look at the graphical illustrations you posted and quite appreciated your effort. However, I wouldn't know if the indicator(s) has/have such parameters as-
1. Start Date- End Date
2. Start Hour- End Hour

Such parameters would afford users to determine the pip-range based on his preferred or adjustable time/period.

While I await your kind response, I wish to thank you for your time.

olajideprosper wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:29 am

Please accept my sincere apology for the late response.
I took a good look at the graphical illustrations you posted and quite appreciated your effort. However, I wouldn't know if the indicator(s) has/have such parameters as-
1. Start Date- End Date
2. Start Hour- End Hour

Such parameters would afford users to determine the pip-range based on his preferred or adjustable time/period.

While I await your kind response, I wish to thank you for your time.
Will be find once again
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mosiskv wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:11 pm Hi mladen
Perhaps you can check the display?(Also posted at FF)
Thanks
mosiskv , thanks for getting the attention to the indicator.

This is a fantabulous indicator, the functions are something that I hoped for a very long time... in FF mladen summarized it very nicely at post 85

"
Data comes from FF

With alerts and on chart displays, in the form it is now, it can help you if you are trading (or not trading) the news (any impact of news), but that should have been obvious I guess. There are no hidden way of using any news indicator (unless one wants to tie it to experts but that is a completely different thing and usage from what this indicator does)

As of live data : FF data source that is normally available for normal minimal hustle API access does not contain live results (this data : ...) All the other would mean doing parsing and parsing and parsing of some data that mostly has nothing in common with the news in order to find current live results which would, on the other hand, slow down what the indicator was intended for in the first place : alerts and to know what is ahead of us - not what is behind of us, and that would slow down the terminal in the time when it is critical : in the time of news - which would be quite the opposite of the intended

PS: you might have noticed that I did not mention anything about comparing actual and forecasted data of the news. Frankly, for quite some time, I think that news are used only as a liquidity provider intended to lure small fish that hurdles on news believing that the "quality" of news has something in common with the direction of the change, which could not be further from the truth. Hence, I think that the fact alone that we know WHEN is the news is enough. The rest is not up to the results of the news, but up to something completely else (at least that is my opinion of the news and the "actual" news)

"

Its lightning fast, to the point and alerts .. what else can you ask for? thanks a lot, mladen.
News reader.ex4

ps. for the newest version always refer to the post in FF since this is maintained there.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
AmirDehghani

Hello Friends, I am using this indicator: cfb channel stop mtf alerts.ex4, this indicator draws the lines on the price candles and as I also use mobile averages and a indicator of supports and resistance bands, the screen is very loaded with indicators. .. my question is, is there the possibility that this indicator draws the lines in a separate lower window below the price candles? .. thank you

luislizarazofx wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:50 pm Hello Friends, I am using this indicator: cfb channel stop mtf alerts.ex4, this indicator draws the lines on the price candles and as I also use mobile averages and a indicator of supports and resistance bands, the screen is very loaded with indicators. .. my question is, is there the possibility that this indicator draws the lines in a separate lower window below the price candles? .. thank you
try this
cfb_channel_stop_mtf_alerts_SW.ex4
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
luislizarazofx