Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:28 am

Added mtf and the arrows.
Dear Mr Tools,

I would like to ask for your help (again😊) .

I am using this grid indicator – “Mano_Rounder” it was originally created by Mr Mladen in the times of Tsd forum.

I like it very much but I don’t know why it is very heavy for the CPU. I’ve tested it on two platforms, with only one chart and one indicator running and limited bars to 5000. And Cpu usage is around 15% and platform is running slower. When I swich off the indicator everything is back to normal.

I wonder if You can take a look at it.

Maybe there is something in the code, or some lighter version can be done. I only care for the visuals all the additions, like alerts can be removed.

Thank You for your help and time!

All the best
Note : It is "mano rounder" - (mod)

Ajiboyf wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:30 pm Hello Forex-staion friends,
Please, can a candle bar indicator be made like this one, it should have a function to select any time frame on the chart like from 5M,15M,30M, ETC.
This version was made for only daily
Try using Mladen's "Daily data" indicator - already posted some where in back dates
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Ajiboyf
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

thiru wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:18 pm

i can do such small things now :)

btw, its a decompiled code so be aware of that and most likely it will repaint

Holygukgukguk_mod.mq4
Encouraging regarding any help and alteration within decompiled codes is not a good idea,it is same like protecting criminals - :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:04 pm
Encouraging regarding any help and alteration within decompiled codes is not a good idea,it is same like protecting criminals - :)
FS keep trying have reliable stuff - not the garbage's
look at the both posts,peoples keep trying downloads it means we help spreading the dirt - also it means we misleading our valued visitors