Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mladen, mr. tools,

hope this kind of indi is a new idea and codable.

The indicator I am thinking of is a combination of mladens trix advanced amp alerts (mtf) and mladens Blau tsi mtf 2 (new).

In the pic you see an example of settings, where tsi and trix crossing each other. For that matter it would be nice to have "Blau_tsi_trix_cross_mtf" indicator.

Message, email, push alerts, mtf, interpolated. Trix period, price settings. No Histogramm needed, no Signal period and method needed Alerts on current or close.

Only one tsi line and one trix line which are used for crossings. (tsi visible divs of course too, alerting those is a bit too much asked).
It would be great, if the new indi could be coded out of those two indicators, because they are working very good together with nice results.
Example: ger30 H1, setting tsi 50/8/8 and trix (no signal line) setting 50.

Hope you, mladen or mr tools could have a closer look at it.
Thank you very much.

Note : Originally indicator name should be go like this "trix advanced alerts" - (mod)

mades wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:28 pm

Thank you Mr Tools!

Reporting an issue, if you use mtf, it won't draw the BB on new bars after you leave chart open only until you change TF and back (redraw). PIC INCLUDED (1M CHART, 5M MTF SETTING).
Something i did wrong with the interpolation, seems to be updating properly in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
mades, reachme

Samnix wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:14 am Hello mladen, mr. tools,

The indicator I am thinking of is a combination of mladens trix advanced amp alerts (mtf) and mladens Blau tsi mtf 2 (new).

In the pic you see an example of settings, where tsi and trix crossing each other. For that matter it would be nice to have "Blau_tsi_trix_cross_mtf" indicator.

Message, email, push alerts, mtf, interpolated. Trix period, price settings. No Histogramm needed, no Signal period and method needed Alerts on current or close.

Only one tsi line and one trix line which are used for crossings. (tsi visible divs of course too, alerting those is a bit too much asked).

tsi trix cross.png

trix_advanced_amp_alerts.mq4

It would be great, if the new indi could be coded out of those two indicators, because they are working very good together with nice results.

Thank you very much.

Note : Originally indicator name should be go like this "trix advanced alerts" - (mod)
Hello,
nice to see that a lot of people believe in the two original indicators and the combination out of it. Many downloads. Seems to be good idea.
I don`t understand the note "Originally Indicator name should be go like this "trix advanced alerts".
Everybody can read the original indicators posted and I called them in the text as well to recognice for everybody.
Lol, feels like in school, when teachers go... "sit straight, pronounce properly, behave"
But thanks mister teacher, next time I behave.

Samnix wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:14 am Hello mladen, mr. tools,

tsi trix cross.png

trix_advanced_amp_alerts.mq4

Thank you very much.

Can't speak for Mladen, but I don't think it can be done.