Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

shaileshm wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:11 am

I am a universal term trader. :D
I have universal strategy to trade. And a universal MMM (Money Management Method) to Capital.
Is Toms book also universal? :angel:

I'm an Universal Trader. Can adaptive with many Indicators (and Learn many Concepts & Theories)
Also have got Best Strategy for Effective Trade too ;) :angel:

Tom's book is a Good Theory with Logic for MA (Moving Averages) indicators. And have a Completely Explaint + Formula. Another Books just a Specific only.

I just Posting an Ultimate MA (UMA) indicator in Moving Average(s) ... thread's
viewtopic.php?t=8414844&p=1295369737#p1295369737

These MA more Details in Calculation. Try it ... ;)
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

mntiwana wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:33 am
Years ago it was posted by Tsar for some correction that Mladen done,it was originally with name "#PBF_Scalper Show Me"
that time (paint bar forex - for PBF) so is renamed from
the picture with both versions applied
hi,
does the arrows are late painted in previous bar or current bar :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Dear Mladen and MrTools,

I am developing an EA.
In order to decide suitable trending parities, I need a function that will take parity, timeframe and number of bars to look back as input and return a kind of trending quality index (based on any indicator/formula you may suggest) so that I can decide which parities/timeframes to use.

Do you know/have such a function or indicator?
Thanks in advance.

mladen wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 am

Here is a version that allows 3 state histogram too (you can chose that in the parameters)

ptl.png
I really liked this 3-state version and wanted to use it in my EA, but it looks like there is a minor bug in the code: histogram is correct but hist1 and hist2 output values do not produce correct signals on some cases. Is there anybody using this indicator successfully in EA?

peterke wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:11 pm

Hi Tsar - i've had a second go at searching without luck, care to do me a favour and at least point me to the right area. It would be appreciated - rgds Peter

Here you go ...

This an MT4 indicator, Not EA.
The right was posted at 'Trend Indicators' thread's ;)
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:56 pm

Here you go ...

This an MT4 indicator, Not EA.
The right was posted at 'Trend Indicators' thread's ;)
Tsar - tks - I had the ex4 version, I was looking for a version I could get signals from that I could use in an EA. Either a mq4 version or a ex4 version set up to provide external signals. I'm looking to set up a trade dashboard using the signals
I hadnt seen anywhere where the ex4 version is set up to do this

regards
Peter