NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

nathanvbasko wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:47 pm
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Hey Nate,

Were you looking for a market profile type of volume indicator?
If you are, here's one I cleaned up a few months ago here.

GBPAUDM5.png
Thanks Jimmy for the prompt response. I saw this one... However, I just need an ordinary volume indicator that shows on main chart window only with an option to display below the main chart (not sub window)... and no market profile features.

But I

Oh yes! I know what you mean now. Here is an indicator Mladen kindly made for me earlier this year. Have you tried this one? Is this something you're sort of looking for?

Onchartvolume.jpg
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

mrtools wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:33 am
Mendel wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:54 am
Dear Mrtools,

I request again, Is it possible can make a MTF dashboard (as attached image), according to attached indicators?

Then, we can very easy to know the candle direction within 24--48 hours.
Your assist will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Mendel
Would say yes it's probably possible but far as I'm aware the indicator repaints and the dashboard wouldn't be very accurate.
I see, althought, it is repaints, it doesn't mattaer, we can know about the direction in 24-48 hours, and all time frame in same direction then we can very easy to follow the direction. So, I hope that you can consider to develop such dashboard for all trader using.

Thanks
Mendel

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:38 am
Could two further levels be added to this indicator please with a choice of colours for the additional levels?
Thank you.
TEAMTRADER
I'm not sure that this is possible but could 3 levels be added?
40/50/60
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

lucmat wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:32 am
Is it possible to make these old jurik indicators work?
thanks
If memory serves me right the include files needed had about 30 errors to be fixed for them to work on the new mt4. But even if you fix all that the indicators repaint. For the jrsx think there are some rsx histo versions around(they are the same as jrsx, except no repaint), maybe check the rsi section of the forum.

mrtools wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:03 pm
Empower wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:30 am
I need ichimoku in separate window that work bitween (0 - 30 ~ 70 -100) like a RSI
I have it for MT5 but i need MT4 version like this Screenshot:
Maybe this one.
Can anyone please post other brooky indicators, they are useful?

Do you have an universal EA or indicator, that alarms, if some indicators are all over a certain value? That may reduce your work on adding alerts to individual indicators.

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3339 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 510 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 3978 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”