Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:11 am I think Basket and Grid style trading is more complicated than simple/straight trading,a trader must have sufficient knowledge and experience about.
then Reverse trading is considered in two different ways
first,go in reverse opening trades (close the current trades and open in opposite) when trend/signals changes to opposite
the second reverse trading style is an imaginary assumptions that some traders think if and when trades going in loss,inversing trading logic will give them winning results
so i like ask you what do you means for "reverse trading"
better to explain with pictures
here is one EA style code that will give you basket/grid trading opportunity - but i have not used it so can not tell you how reliable it telling the trend,it only telling H1 trend for pairs
code you can have on "Various Expert Advisors" thread
here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295358058
Thank You
In mentioned plan (True or False Aside) , I Have to Trade "JE" and because it doesnt exist, I Should "ReverseTrade"(martingale) On EJ, OK?
Now whats your Idea ?
( Is EU,'JE',UJ trading, Better than EU,'EJ',UJ trading ? (To save more Equity and so on...) )

AmirDehghani wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 am Thank You
In mentioned plan (True or False Aside) , I Have to Trade "JE" and because it doesnt exist, I Should "ReverseTrade"(martingale) On EJ, OK?
Now whats your Idea ?
( Is EU,'JE',UJ trading, Better than EU,'EJ',UJ trading ? (To save more Equity and so on...) )
Honestly,i have no idea about,i never experience like that,may be some experts can better help you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

AmirDehghani wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:31 am Dear Pro s

Imagine a Grid EA to trade on Correlated Pairs like EU,EJ,UJ simultaneously .
Q: Is It better to have an option of "ReverseTrading" to neutralize each-other currency movement ?
for example:
make this combination:
EU , JE (reverse trade actived by that option on EJ ) and UJ
(each currency once in first and once in last letter)

Is it Helpful instead of EU,EJ,UJ ( take order on EU," JE ",UJ ) ??

Thank You Very Much
I have a feeling that you are mixing grid trading and basket trading. They are not the same and can not be mixed