Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

acerdufer wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 1:55 am Thank you guys for wanting to help me but I want to try to code alone an EA that proceeds this way when there is x Japanese chandelier pattern that appears the robot enters directly into the trades with an expiration of 5minute timeframe 5 minute
can you share the candle indicator... Does its repaint..!!
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

shreck wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 6:42 am Hello Mr Mladen,Mr Tools
please help me add arrow to BB Stops indicator if possible like the illustration of the picture let rounded bump appear fisrst.
Thank for being here
Plz explain more in details so that experts pick you exact
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mahnooj wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 3:06 am Dear mladen, mntiwana, mrtools
kindly let me know if you have a multi-currency MTF dashboard or a heatmap for the TDI (Traders Dynamic Index), something similar to mladen's Macd heatmap 1.1.mq4.
it single pair
hope help you {with value}:
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

fxover wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 8:33 am Gents,
please identify this indicator i think its Mladens precision trend with some settings
I guess two different indicators,one can be non interpolated centered mtf tma type and other can be any of bar version indicator
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.