Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote:
zzleepy

If it was not posted as mq4 file already, sorry ...
Do you have the mq4 for Composite MTF RSI Smoothed?

I know this a big request and I can understand if you wouldn't want to do it, but would you consider making the Composite MTF RSI Smoothed and Wave Trend Oscillator 1.5 in mq4? 

I have on/off toggle buttons for pretty much all the indis I use. I only need one sub window, but I have 20+ indis I can flip through on it haha. I would be interested in adding buttons to these indis and sharing the code. 

zzleepy wrote:

I know this a big request and I can understand if you wouldn't want to do it, but would you consider making the Composite MTF RSI Smoothed and Wave Trend Oscillator 1.5 in mq4? 

I have on/off toggle buttons for pretty much all the indis I use. I only need one sub window, but I have 20+ indis I can flip through on it haha. I would be interested in adding buttons to these indis and sharing the code. 
Hi zzleepy
You have to know all 2 versions you said was coded by MLADEN and then for some reasons only ex4 file was posted.
But you can experiment your creation within any indicator (for example the attached indicator) that are already in mq4 file format (indicators here are not less than in value comparing to any loud speaking invention of others )  ..... and then share/contribute your efforts to trading community as others already doing.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

zzleepy wrote:

Sorry, the answer remains the same