Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mladen! It is possible to create  a dashboard based on Sync Filters 2.03 where you can add the instrument manually, and mtf settings, to show when price is outside the bands as this exemple?For h1 it would use H4 values, for H4 the D1 or weekly values. Just two timeframes are enough.  The alert would be at current bar or at the end. I know this is a lot to ask Only an expert like you can make it.

Best regards!

ratonchjes wrote:Hi Mladen! It is possible to create  a dashboard based on Sync Filters 2.03 where you can add the instrument manually, and mtf settings, to show when price is outside the bands as this exemple?For h1 it would use H4 values, for H4 the D1 or weekly values. Just two timeframes are enough.  The alert would be at current bar or at the end. I know this is a lot to ask Only an expert like you can make it.
Best regards!
ratonchjes

Are you aware that wen causal is set to false, that indicator recalculates and that alerts are not usable in that case?

andreatrade1 wrote:Dear mladen,

should be possible to add in an indicator  window ( e.g a stochastic) a linear regression line as in the following example (not by drag and drop a linear regression indi )?
If possible I would prefer a mql5  indi :
Thanks in advance
andreatrade1

You can do that by simply adding a linear regression channel to the stochastic indicator
Attachments

mladen wrote:
ratonchjes

Are you aware that wen causal is set to false, that indicator recalculates and that alerts are not usable in that case?
  Yes, i know i been using it the last two months and this way i spot very nice trades and reversals. With causal on it is easy to spot trending positions too. Can you do it?  Thank you for your answer