Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zeproo wrote:
How en when to take buy / sell positions with this indicator.
Since the Haos/Chaos indicator seems to be good for reversals one of the (multiple) ways to trade it is to wait that histogram is formed (that is when both values crossed their OB/OS values in the same direction) and then wait that they exit those zones.

But with different settings you cn use to for classical "trend" trading too

mntiwana wrote:
I think that is old version,you can use this,a bit newer than that,mtf alerts with 4 MA methods options.
Wpr ma cross histo mtf + alerts 2

Thanx mntiwana   but the key to this older vertion is that it filters some signals by hiding them, and you take the right ones from the other... i would realy like to have this vertion MTF...

AlexLoco wrote:Hello dear Mladen and Mr.Tools! It's good you didn't abandon us... Thank you for helping us and being active even after TSD... may i ask something? (like always) can you please make these two wprs MTF? it will help a lot! Thanks in advance
WPRfast.mq4      WPRslow.mq4     
AlexLoco, have these 2, which I added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Xronos__ wrote:Hello,
i would like to test the attached ind in mt4 but i'm not able to find an mq4 file off it,
is out there someone who can provide it
 or is it possible to be converted?to mq4 file?

thanks in advance
hello,
just pushing this up  had no success to find the mq4 file of this.
is it too much to ask if mrtools or mladen can convert this file to mq4?

Thank you