Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys, congrats once again on this marvelous forum, full of ideas and good will.
I have a request, if possible, to change a couple of things on an old indi that I use for trading: FastTMALine (.mql4 attached).

Currently this version is for 4 digits, would it be possible to mod it to 5 digits please?
Also, on the screenshot attached, would it be possible to add the "display values" of the lines? It would be more accurate than point and click and quicker also, for display purposes.

Much appreciated to all.

amgm2609 wrote:Hi guys, congrats once again on this marvelous forum, full of ideas and good will.
I have a request, if possible, to change a couple of things on an old indi that I use for trading: FastTMALine (.mql4 attached).

Currently this version is for 4 digits, would it be possible to mod it to 5 digits please?
Also, on the screenshot attached, would it be possible to add the "display values" of the lines? It would be more accurate than point and click and quicker also, for display purposes.

Much appreciated to all.

Hope this is what you want

sal wrote:    hi mladen/tiwana/tools
I am attching indi and pls. let me know this repaint or not.. do have any similiar type indicator ??  

There are so many variations of DSS of bressert indicators don't know what others were doing code wise,better to use MLADENs/MRTOOLS versions.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.