Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Hello everyone, if you can serve this indicator changed from me, sorry for the English and code is good, thanks.
Hi Pacois,

Appreciate the share. Could you briefly explain what "RangeKup, RangeK2 and RangeKTot " means. I have tried google over the weekend, but cannot find an explanation.

Kind regards

wishwish wrote:yes already try it, but it seems the page can not convert because there any limitation language code that can understand to convert to
Yep, it seems so
I have tried to convert some of my code, and it "though" that it is mql5 (and it was mql4). In that case the only solution is the good old manual ("sit down and do the coding" method ) coder conversion

Xronos__ wrote:Hello,
i would like to test the attached ind in mt4 but i'm not able to find an mq4 file off it,
is out there someone who can provide it
 or is it possible to be converted?to mq4 file?

thanks in advance
I think there should be some thing like that as mt4 is early build with a huge variety of things,but you must illustrate your picture how it looks like for to let somebody guess.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen, perhaps you would find a while to upgrade / update
your interesting old indicators which are attached.  Maybe the recalculating
indicator 'alb_TriangularMA_price_zone_mtf_&_alerts_v2c' could be made 'end-pointed'?

I think there should be some thing like that as mt4 is early build with a huge variety of things,but you must illustrate your picture how it looks like for to let somebody guess.
there is a picture also ...but i think in this case we can say : 1 source file worths 1000 pictures : )

i have found other similar keltner implementations but are completely different in logic!!!
so... we are not looking for something similar!!! we are looking for this specific implementation