Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:24 pm

It was this indicator which would display on an ha offline chart the prices from a regular chart.

From Mladen::::

Just one very simple indicator that will help when HA charts are used for trading

It simply displays the "real" price of the source time frame (the time frame that produced the offline chart) on chart as a line. That way user can see all the price deviations, see what is going on with current price and estimate all the past price deviations that are, with an aid of this very simple indicator, clearly visible on chart too.

The values displayed with the gray line are the ones displayed with this indicator (also, it is visible that I used 15 minute chart as a source for this example and that the indicator is displaying the close price of the 15 minute EURUSD chart) :
Thank you Mr tools. But can I use this indicator in a regular online chat. Will it work?

AmirDehghani wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:36 am THANK YOU mrtools and also mladen :clap:
Is there any "1second chart" in forexworld :?: :idea:
you can create seconds charts using EA , that is posted in expert advisor section here,

i do not know who can trade on seconds charts, but it is surely helpful for testing various indicators and trading systems quickly in forward testing, rather then to wait for whole minute bar to complete

friend4you wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:11 am

Dear mrtools!

May I ask politely, why my request is not a good idea two weeks later as your alert of ONE smoothed momentum in the the fl-version instead of same direction of 2 or 3 is similiar? Attached is mladens free mq4-version of 2017.

viewtopic.php?p=1295381967#p1295381967
In the post there are many indicators,seems causing confusing,try keep simple things for to better understand
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:24 am
In the post there are many indicators,seems causing confusing,try keep simple things for to better understand
[/quote]

They are all versions of the same. I cannot see, what may be unclear. The floating level version is most similiar to my request.
"Is it possible to get an alert with wav-file, that can be chosen, when one, two or three lines (as option) change slope in the same direction."