Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pakeha wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:48 am Hi

I am looking for a regular stochastics with simple MA that changes colour (e.g. green/red) based on the change in direction of the closing price of the K period. The Stochastic color mtf indicator comes close, but it does not paint every change in direction accurately (see attached example).

Any ideas? Thanks

Stoch Color MTF.png
Have you tried "stochastic thread" -
viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8413502here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pakeha wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:48 am Hi

I am looking for a regular stochastics with simple MA that changes colour (e.g. green/red) based on the change in direction of the closing price of the K period. The Stochastic color mtf indicator comes close, but it does not paint every change in direction accurately (see attached example).

Any ideas? Thanks

Stoch Color MTF.png
Post a proper picture
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Team,

Is it possible to fix the attached indicator? When I leave it running on the chart it becomes as in the picture below - as it changes in real time the initial lines drawn during the candle movement don't erase. If I double-click the indi and reset it it will fix the older values, but new ones will get all scrambled again, which is not good for real time trading.
Hope you can help.

Sincerely

Zelias wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:43 pm Hi Team,

Is it possible to fix the attached indicator? When I leave it running on the chart it becomes as in the picture below - as it changes in real time the initial lines drawn during the candle movement don't erase. If I double-click the indi and reset it it will fix the older values, but new ones will get all scrambled again, which is not good for real time trading.

screenshot.82.jpg

Hope you can help.

Sincerely
Try this one not able to test it but it should be ok.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Zelias