Re: Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:11 pm

thanks mntiwana for the response,

I'll explain with the below example :

i need a macd sell alert when macd crosses the 0 line below on M1 timeframe but only when M5, M15, & M60 macd's are also below 0 line.

so in this example, an alert to be triggered only when certain conditions are met at MTF level. hope this clarifies :)
Then try using all TFs bar or 4TFS bar or heatmap version indicators of MACD
[/quote]

yes your right

download here https://www.forex-station.com/download/ ... id=3309965

Hello Mladen and Team

Regarding your ‘Precision Trend on Averages 1.1’ indicator, I would really very much appreciate it if you please consider the following modification requests:

1. Add the options for sound and visual alerts when an arrow shows on the chart.

2. For the purpose of aiding with visual back-testing, the option for the indicator to display a ‘marker’ to identify where price was - within the candle’s high/low range - at the time that the directional arrow appears.
At the moment I cannot tell whether an arrow appeared at the open of a candle, or at its close, or somewhere in-between.

3. Can the slight ‘repainting’ issue be resolved? I’ve attached a picture of two screenshots of the same chart, the second screenshot being taken after closing and immediately reopening MT4, and it shows that arrows 2, 3, 6, 12 and 13 have disappeared.

With kindest regards, and a great website by the way.

Holmes27
Attachments

Holmes27 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:07 pm Hello Mladen and Team

Regarding your ‘Precision Trend on Averages 1.1’ indicator, I would really very much appreciate it if you please consider the following modification requests:

1. Add the options for sound and visual alerts when an arrow shows on the chart.

2. For the purpose of aiding with visual back-testing, the option for the indicator to display a ‘marker’ to identify where price was - within the candle’s high/low range - at the time that the directional arrow appears.
At the moment I cannot tell whether an arrow appeared at the open of a candle, or at its close, or somewhere in-between.

3. Can the slight ‘repainting’ issue be resolved? I’ve attached a picture of two screenshots of the same chart, the second screenshot being taken after closing and immediately reopening MT4, and it shows that arrows 2, 3, 6, 12 and 13 have disappeared.

With kindest regards, and a great website by the way.

Holmes27
This version was posted that had the issue with arrows solved. Use it instead of the version you are using