Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

li yu cen wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:17 am Hello Mr. Mrtools and all the people! I found this, it works in gold, index. However, switching charts is very heavy. (I need to attach two indicators, week, month) You can see if there is any way to solve this problem. If it is caused by coloring, you can cancel the coloring or take measures to limit the number of candles.... Thanks in advance. you!high_low_median_mtf_2.mq4
Try this one out.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
vvFish, PREETHI

Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.

Yashvi Suvarna wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:24 pm Requesting to Mr. Mrtools and all the smart coders, please minimize the length of Murrey math lines to Daily data in same settings, history data draw long lines which is looks ugly and confusing, Right now my chart is covered with Pivot points lines, ADR lines, and Murrey math lines, its looks confusing, So please edit this indicator to draw only daily target lines..
Thanks Indeed.
. Try
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.