Re: MT4 Trading Utilities, Chart Tools & Add-ons

Sagiv wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:22 pm My Goodness, on first sight its looking much more accurate than any other CSM I know.

Any chance someone can help with Uniting the pairs in 1 window?

Even one example will be enough I guess.
These indicators are coded to be loaded into the MT Window indicator if loaded into another separate window the Buttons will not show.
1/Load the MT Window indicator onto a chart.
2/Drag each of the Power indicators out of the Indicator Navigator window and place into the MT Window.
3/Click on each of the Buttons to Show/Hide each Currency.

NOTE: The names of these indicators cannot be changed or the indicators will not work.
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 6):
mr12323, Sagiv, mancangkul, Thangarasu, RexVola, rosalieone
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

mancangkul wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:04 pm sub window added....
Can Mr. Mancangkul display the Show_Pips (old version) indicator in technical indicator window 2 or technical indicator window 3?

Please study Open Position v3a.mq4 to see if it can be placed in the main chart window.

(The two indicator codes of Show_Pips (old version) and Show Pips seem to be the same.) ;)

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:43 pm Can Mr. Mancangkul display the Show_Pips (old version) indicator in technical indicator window 2 or technical indicator window 3?

Please study Open Position v3a.mq4 to see if it can be placed in the technical indicator window.

(The two indicator codes of Show_Pips (old version) and Show Pips seem to be the same.) ;)
1..sub added
2. for mt5 maybe maybe another coder can do that...i dont use mt5
These users thanked the author mancangkul for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Ricstar_8

mancangkul wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:23 pm 1..sub added
2. for mt5 maybe maybe another coder can do that...i dont use mt5

Thanks a lot! The .mq5 has been processed.

My last post was wrong. My original intention is to study the display of Open Position v3a in the main chart window. :thumbup:

&_MC_Trading_Info indicator, the order is placed in the main chart window. But this indicator is too old, and there are some problems with the display now.

dmnik wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:47 am These indicators are coded to be loaded into the MT Window indicator if loaded into another separate window the Buttons will not show.
1/Load the MT Window indicator onto a chart.
2/Drag each of the Power indicators out of the Indicator Navigator window and place into the MT Window.
3/Click on each of the Buttons to Show/Hide each Currency.

NOTE: The names of these indicators cannot be changed or the indicators will not work.
Thank you so much bro!

Enjoy your weekend :)

RomanUkraine wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 pm Look to the right at the range of the value. How do you stand "tangents" to determine the reversal. I've tried a demo account - it's not that simple.
Hi m8,

Well as you probably already know we cant trade only by 1 Indicator, it can help us with confirmation of the direction of the trend and the strength of the currency for period time, for example its good to know that on H1 or H4 the USD is weak against NZD, and then you can start analyzing your future trade.

Also the FX market, like most of the other markets are manipulated so badly and that's what make our trading so challenging.

Im trying to build a system that will work in most cases, but in my opinion the most difficult time to trade is on the consolidation areas, you can get many opposite signals from your indicators and its really hard, one thing I found useful is to analyze the market on higher TF, so if you trade on 15M you will have to watch the H1 to make sure the previous trend is over yet, and only then get in the market.
Indicator that I found useful for that is the Wavetrend Oscillator & Solar wind Indicators that on H1 & H4 can show you the strongest market direction.

Sagiv wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 pm Hi m8,

Well as you probably already know we cant trade only by 1 Indicator, it can help us with confirmation of the direction of the trend and the strength of the currency for period time, for example its good to know that on H1 or H4 the USD is weak against NZD, and then you can start analyzing your future trade.

Also the FX market, like most of the other markets are manipulated so badly and that's what make our trading so challenging.

Im trying to build a system that will work in most cases, but in my opinion the most difficult time to trade is on the consolidation areas, you can get many opposite signals from your indicators and its really hard, one thing I found useful is to analyze the market on higher TF, so if you trade on 15M you will have to watch the H1 to make sure the previous trend is over yet, and only then get in the market.
Indicator that I found useful for that is the Wavetrend Oscillator & Solar wind Indicators that on H1 & H4 can show you the strongest market direction.
I will not argue. But I would suggest "take a look at this system." It is more versatile - flexible. It says little about psychology and the ability to wait for "your" signal - this is a drawback.
Good luck to all of us and BIG PROFIT.
viewtopic.php?p=1295444866#p1295444866
viewtopic.php?p=1295444206#p1295444206
viewtopic.php?p=1295444064#p1295444064

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:20 pm I will not argue. But I would suggest "take a look at this system." It is more versatile - flexible. It says little about psychology and the ability to wait for "your" signal - this is a drawback.
Good luck to all of us and BIG PROFIT.
viewtopic.php?p=1295444866#p1295444866
viewtopic.php?p=1295444206#p1295444206
viewtopic.php?p=1295444064#p1295444064
Thank you so much friend!

Im always happy to learn and improve my self!

I wish you tons of success :)
These users thanked the author Sagiv for the post:
RomanUkraine