Which MT4 backtest report is better?

Hello to everyone.
Below you can see two different backtest results from the same Ea.

I was indecisive between the two reports.

Because the second report is total net profit, 52.39. So much better than the first report.

But the interesting second report, Absolute drawdown, Maximal drawdown, and Relative drawdown values are higher than the first one!!

With these interesting results, I could not decide which report was more profitable and logical.

A- Is the first report with a "higher profit rate" better?

or

B- Is it better to have a second report with "lower absolute drawdown, maximal drawdown, and relative drawdown" values?

Pleased to help you decide.
Attachments

Re: Which MT4 backtest report is better?

oguz wrote:Hello to everyone.

Because the second report is total net profit, 52.39. So much better than the first report.

But the interesting second report, Absolute drawdown, Maximal drawdown, and Relative drawdown values are higher than the first one!!

With these interesting results, I could not decide which report was more profitable and logical.

or

B- Is it better to have a second report with "lower absolute drawdown, maximal drawdown, and relative drawdown" values?

Hello Oguz, to me both back test look pretty good and the draw down on both tests isn't too bad would say to go with the most profit in this case.

oguz wrote:Hello to everyone.

or

Were the results of non-optimized results so good too?

Although the number of bars used for the tests were equal between the two, the number of total trades was different. Apparently you have changed something when you ran the 2nd test. The first rule of effective comparison is to compare apples to apples and clearly this was not done here, so you can't ask what is better. The general rule for better results is that we always strive to have higher profits / profit factor / expected payoff and lower drawdown. With each test you have to change the value of your parameters to reach the accepted balance between all of them so that you can feel comfortable with the results without over-optimizing them.