Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

On May 12, 2017, mladen talked about how he traded in another experimental forum, and very much agreed:

In short: manual, day-trader (never trading anything except EURUSD and almost never have more than 1 opened order)
My primary goal is to make more than the banks are giving us-not to make 100% a day, and, for the last 11 years, I must say, I am doing OK

We should focus on mladen's trading ideas and examine his outstanding indicators, and how to set the parameters is the most effective! :thumbup:

Jimmy wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:06 pm Somebody mentioned us on Twitter requesting for the 34 EMA Wave using the Super Smoothed Averages Trend indicator by Mladen so I'll post it here.

Here is the template with the Super Smoothed Averages Trend indicator.
The wave is set to 34 period (Fibonacci number) on Exponential and placing 3 of the indicators on the chart to create a wave. One set to High, another set to Low and one set to Close and using it to enter on 4 Hour charts, when all three lines change color, this is a strong indication of a new trend.
I think 34 EMA is not as good as 34 LWMA. I don't know the effect of using 34 JMA.

Moving AveragesRe: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

deez here is the indicator link for the Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4

viewtopic.php?p=1295391074#p1295391074

have you tried this and on which pairs for day or swing trading

also you have any better mladen trading indicator links on forex station whic work an dont repaint

thank you so much deez, if cam ask wht do you use please
These users thanked the author tradersanbrokers for the post:
太虚一毫

tradersanbrokers wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 am thanks indicator auditor can you pleae send some of mladens non repainting indicators links download here as hich really work for day trading an swing trading ?

any links here on forex tation to downoad them if so please send the links here auditor that would help

thanks a lot
You have just come to the forum and are not familiar with the forum. The highlights and links of the forum are in the host’s post, updated daily.

Most of these essential indicators are written or modified by the godfather of foreign exchange trading technology (mrtools / Mladen), and are not redrawn. (Of course, the author has other masters, so I won’t list their names one by one, sorry)

good luck!

viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472845&start=1240

tradersanbrokers wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:41 am deez here is the indicator link for the Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4

also you have any better mladen trading indicator links on forex station whic work an dont repaint

This indicator is what the host Jimmy likes to use. It has a good grasp of trends. You might as well try to use the host’s template.

34 EMA Wave using Super Smoothed Averages

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8417402&start=80

I mainly use RSI, and also other indicators.

In my opinion, foreign exchange transactions should follow the example of Mladen in day trading. No matter how good the Asian market is, generally don't trade, because the volatility of the Asian market is too small and the gain is not worth the loss. If you have to trade, try a small order.

After the London market opens, it can be traded.

tradersanbrokers wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:41 am deez here is the indicator link for the Super smoothed average trend 1.2.ex4

I played around with Super smoothed average trend 1.2 but don't really use it(I don't keep indicators in my system which i don't have the source code too)

try this...does not repaint