Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

jusiur wrote:Great forum and great thread, greetings to all.
Does any of you know if there is a multipair dashboard that alert in closed (+1) bar DMI cross standard MT4 ADX?
Thank you.
I have not been lucky looking for a dashboard, I am aware of the difficulty of my requirement, I would be satisfied and would help me a lot if any of you have a +/- DMI cross indi that alerts in closed (1) candle not in current (0) one.
I would greatly appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks in advance.

jusiur wrote:
I have not been lucky looking for a dashboard, I am aware of the difficulty of my requirement, I would be satisfied and would help me a lot if any of you have a +/- DMI cross indi that alerts in closed (1) candle not in current (0) one.
I would greatly appreciate your collaboration.
Thanks in advance.
DMI crossing standard ADX? If you mean Wilders ADX crossing built in mt ADX, wouldn't that be illogical?

jusiur wrote:
DMI crossing in standard MT ADX please, that alerts in closed (1) candle. Excuse my lack of precision.
jusiur

In Welles Wilder's original DMI, the DMI stands for "Directional Movement Indicators" and consists of :
DI+DI-ADXADXR
In built in metatrader ADX, there is no such thing as "DMI"

mladen wrote:
jusiur

In Welles Wilder's original DMI, the DMI stands for "Directional Movement Indicators" and consists of :
DI+DI-ADXADXR
In built in metatrader ADX, there is no such thing as "DMI"
You are absolutely right, I name it badly. Sorry again.
Need DI+ / DI- crossing in MT ADX.

Dear mladem I have had the opportunity to compare Wilders ADX vs MT ADX for a long period of time and finally although many people think that the wilders calculation is more optimal, there is some relevance in MT ADX that offers more exact parameters for the method I use in DI + / DI- reading, could not explain to you in detail, I'm not that technical / mathematical.
ADXm looks very interesting but in my case I am interested in absolute units visualization and skip the half-waves that its author highlights because they are not useful for me, futhermore, the fact of the trend direction is hindered (ANG3110 words) it´s not a issue because bias are established by another method.
Thanks for your interest .