Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

ZZTop wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:41 pm I mean, it is clear that this trending down, and when signal is up, always line green, no trades.

no sell.PNG
It is best used on daily charts with small indicator periods.
Buy day on AUDUSD today

Divergences are present, but even against the trend on the divergences, the day signals are accurate
The indicator cannot predict every bar, but what it shows is always very accurate
Attachments

ZZTop wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:04 pm That my example is AUDUSD Daily.
If your default periods are 8, then this is better for hourly charts, because 8 hours is one trading session, this is the minimum market cycle.
For daily, period 3 is better, because this is half of the trading week and the signals are better. This is a certain cyclicality of the market and the indicator settings need to be done accordingly.

ZZTop wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:27 pm Something wrong with colors, it is not the same in uptrend and downtrend.
Maybe.
I didn’t make this indicator, because I’m not a programmer. Maybe there are errors in the code.
I asked to do it with some additions in the form of signals fractals adjustable.
Most likely it will be a very good indicator.