Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

joseska wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:44 am Hi all....... I´m trying to get the value with icustom to the indicator ADXm_vhf_adaptive.... the problem is I can't get the same result in the indicator and through the icustom.
I think that the problem is for "Price Smoothing method" but I try diferents options an all not match with the indicator value...

this is my icustom:
iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,MODE_CLOSE,MODE_HIGH,MODE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);

and the values on indicator:

Any Idea?????
Thanks......

Sorry for the VERY late answer, just saw your request for the iCustom try

Code: Select all

iCustom(NULL,0,"ADXm_vhf_adaptive",TimeFrame,5,PRICE_CLOSE,PRICE_HIGH,PRICE_LOW,false,3,ma_dsema,25,90,10,0,0);
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
joseska