Re: ADX DMI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 am Sorry somehow got it in my head you were using the wilders adx, when i get a chance will make one using the built in adx. Please again tell me how you want the colors.
Hello mr tools I would like to know if there is or if you have the ADX indicator but with the "Price to use" section where it includes the Heiken options just like other indicators you have. If you could please let me know, I await your response. Regards :)

lcris wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:22 am Hello mr tools I would like to know if there is or if you have the ADX indicator but with the "Price to use" section where it includes the Heiken options just like other indicators you have. If you could please let me know, I await your response. Regards :)
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
camisa, lcris, Ricstar_8

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:32 am Please add all averaging methods such as ADXvma and PWMA to the DSL DMI oscillator when Mr. mrtools is free. Thank you! :thumbup:
Added all the averages and made a dslu version to test.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, camisa, Jedidiah