Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:43 am Question ob/os technology: From the picture, after many short-term upward breakthroughs, you should go long with the trend; or after a downward breakthrough, you should go short with the trend. But ob/os technology prompts signals in the opposite direction.
I agreee.
1. to go with the trend is always the safe move, regardless of TF (the rest is riskier)
2. OB/OS is a concept that was never true or logical and should have been given up a long time ago.
Actually Stoch above 80 means: extremely high momentum and under 20 means: extremely low momentum.
This is why some buy above 80 and sell below 20 (but to me this is no sensible approach either, as the move normally is much longer etc.)
You want to sell into falling momentum and buy into rising momentum (and stay in the trade until the rising/falling fades) - that is the reason why indicators showing a change of colour on slope change are most logical.
Instead of arbitrary thresholds (for example OB/OS) you need a depiction of tradable areas (rising/falling slope).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:43 am I think short-term, ultra-short-term, we should follow the trend instead of going against the trend (reversal).

Question ob/os technology: From the picture, after many short-term upward breakthroughs, you should go long with the trend; or after a downward breakthrough, you should go short with the trend. But ob/os technology prompts signals in the opposite direction.
OB/OS......Traders should be (I'm sure many are) aware that OB/OS indication does not mean that price action will change direction. Yes, it might, but then, in a trend, OB/OS can last a lot longer than ones trading account.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
太虚一毫

mntiwana wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:20 pm ASI
ASI stands for (accumulation swing index) ,this indicator though belongs to Accumulation or miscellaneous category indicators but posting here because our experts did a very good job when form it in Dynamic Zones,almost the indicator is capable to be fit in variety of situations,i think full slope coloring package will be suitable but coders can decide better

ASI
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts
Dynamic Zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts 1.01 nmc

DZ ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts 1.01 nmc .mq4 is really good. However, it was strange that Master Mladen did not color it.

Accumulative swing index smoothed-fl.mq5 is also very good.

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:34 pm DZ ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts 1.01 nmc .mq4 is really good. However, it was strange that Master Mladen did not color it.

Accumulative swing index smoothed-fl.mq5 is also very good.
This is a accumulated swing index with dynamic zones smoothed with jurik and coloring options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, camisa, Jimmy, kvak, alexm, Jedidiah