Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

mrtools wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Sanni123, coded a version earlier and couldn't get it to work correctly, got up this morning and now it's working, anyway try this one out.
Hi MrTools

Can you please take a look DZonChart WPR it does not refresh itself unless I switch time frames to update it , only happens on the EURCAD, AUDCAD, USDCHF , when I use it on a 1hr time frame but set it on a 4hr setting

Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:22 am

Hi MrTools

Can you please take a look DZonChart WPR it does not refresh itself unless I switch time frames to update it , only happens on the EURCAD, AUDCAD, USDCHF , when I use it on a 1hr time frame but set it on a 4hr setting
Seems I posted a fixed version awhile back, anyway try this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
FXSurf, josi, Jimmy, TSD ICEMAN, oskar656, alexm, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

I've been getting a very high winrate using the ddz - dpwma - jma oscillator. (Thank you so much for all the work that has already been put into it!) It has worked very well for me using similar settings to the default MACD settings. I also use just the one dynamic zone on tight settings (try 0.3 to 0.4) as a neutral no buy/sell zone (like TDFI). It seems to work very well in this way as it is very smooth in choppy markets so tends to stay within the neutral zone. I hope this helps someone out there!

The one thing missing for me is the ability to re-enter a trend once it has already started (I have tried using the line colour change for this but get too many false signals). A signal line would be a really nice addition to achieve this. I have tried dragging a standard moving average onto the indicator, which works for other indicators but it doesn't seem to work on this indicator.

Would it be possible to add a signal line to this indicator? It would also be great to have a range of averages to choose from for the signal line, ideally including jurik and t3. If not possible, then just the basic moving averages would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thank you

Coops wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:16 am ddz - dpwma - jma oscillator(alerts + arrows + divergence).ex4
I've been getting a very high winrate using the ddz - dpwma - jma oscillator. (Thank you so much for all the work that has already been put into it!) It has worked very well for me using similar settings to the default MACD settings. I also use just the one dynamic zone on tight settings (try 0.3 to 0.4) as a neutral no buy/sell zone (like TDFI). It seems to work very well in this way as it is very smooth in choppy markets so tends to stay within the neutral zone. I hope this helps someone out there!

The one thing missing for me is the ability to re-enter a trend once it has already started (I have tried using the line colour change for this but get too many false signals). A signal line would be a really nice addition to achieve this. I have tried dragging a standard moving average onto the indicator, which works for other indicators but it doesn't seem to work on this indicator.

Would it be possible to add a signal line to this indicator? It would also be great to have a range of averages to choose from for the signal line, ideally including jurik and t3. If not possible, then just the basic moving averages would be a great help and much appreciated.

Thank you
Added a signal line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Coops, Jimmy, ragexiii, Lumios, Thangarasu, macbeth, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

Vere wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:35 am hello mrtool,
mrtool, i try to use your power system indi with dz step ehler to trade "bo" but the entry signal from "ps indi" come to late and the price already far from the "bo" zone.
so can you plzz add arrow and alert when candle breakout from zone and when candle cross mid line

THX
vere
Sorry not understanding.