Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

ASI
ASI stands for (accumulation swing index) ,this indicator though belongs to Accumulation or miscellaneous category indicators but posting here because our experts did a very good job when form it in Dynamic Zones,almost the indicator is capable to be fit in variety of situations,i think full slope coloring package will be suitable but coders can decide better

ASI
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf
Dynamic zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts
Dynamic Zone - ASI smooth adjustable symbol mtf alerts 1.01 nmc
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jedidiah
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello Mladen,

I bought a lot of indicators on TSD to test and validate for my purposes, I was particularly interested in the dynamic zone indicators because the math makes a lot of sense. I however did not get to test the polyfit_ derivative. I desperately would like to test that because of its nonlinear spec. Is there a chance you have it on this site already? The other question I have is that the dynamic zone polychromatic indicator does not show colored bars on my systems. Is there a something wrong I am doing? Thanks for your time.

:)

PS: I am desperate to test the polyfit tool

Darkdoji wrote:Hello Mladen,

I bought a lot of indicators on TSD to test and validate for my purposes, I was particularly interested in the dynamic zone indicators because the math makes a lot of sense. I however did not get to test the polyfit_ derivative. I desperately would like to test that because of its nonlinear spec. Is there a chance you have it on this site already? The other question I have is that the dynamic zone polychromatic indicator does not show colored bars on my systems. Is there a something wrong I am doing? Thanks for your time.

PS: I am desperate to test the polyfit tool
Hi Darkjodi, a couple of posts before yours there are some fixed versions of DZ polychromatic indicators posted.

mrtools wrote: Hi Darkjodi, a couple of posts before yours there are some fixed versions of DZ polychromatic indicators posted.
Vast amounts of gratitude mr. tools - I got those (only problem is they do not color my bars and I was wondering why?). What I wanted to test though is the DZ_Polyfit_Derivative indicator and that I cannot find anywhere here (I looked page by page), but for polychromatics my only question is how do I get the color on the bars?

Thanks for your super fast response

Pressed into test service at once - love the slope line thing because trading manually sometimes you need that prompt at a turn - testing now for signal efficacy and end behaviors, etc. mr. tools would you have any advice on the smoothing options (they are so many)? Which is the most responsive to your mind? But thanks to Mntiwana and you. Many thanks because I need to sort these things out before the console manufacturers complete their task. Thanks so much.
Attachments