Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Try to Compiled in Twice. I mean after the First Compiled and Compile again for Twice.

I attach .ex4 file of Both dema indicators for you ...
thanks for posting indicator again, but no luck,
may be i am doing some mistake, will find out way soon, or will get it loaded when you post your complete system in system section

i think dynamic zone settings in dynamic zone average of mladen that you are using are well optimised. (upper and lower borders are support and resistance levels on dynamic basis)
when there is narrowing of that zones , thats where ranges are, (just like bollinger band squeeze), it is after narrowing of this zones significant price action starts,(expansion)

still if you want to see its significant effect, just to see its use like for atr ranges break out,
you need to tighten it in separate window chart and see, ( just by reducing dzlook back bars settings it can be tightened)
you may want to try like that also,
so if after this narrowings of zones there is directional signal with your system , then that price action will be significant,

your system catches moves nicely

carpet helps visualise price penetration of moving averages well,
and macd on chart that indicator that i posted, helps see convergence and divergences of averages well.( see attached images of both in same settings and in same timeframe)

try to post both templets in your system when you post it.
Attachments

Tsar wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 am

Okey... I will Open the New Thread TRADING SYSTEM for the Next Time.
I need Support All Member & mladen + mrtools for Looking to Optimize Trading System. :angel: :thumbup:

Here the Picture of Another dema macd zones amp alerts 2 & Multi Pivot Point Daily Weekly Monthly
I never Posted in (All) Forum before... I will share in the TRADING SYSTEM Section Later :idea: :P
That thread will be interesting. Looking forward to this thread.
D.
These users thanked the author Desatar for the post:
vvFish

mntiwana wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:45 am The correct name of indicator is like this originally "Dynamic zone velocity cfb adaptive + oma-2_1"
you guys trying spread incorrect name/s
there is no intention to put any changed names on indicator as i have great respect for mladen, mrtools and mntiwana

it may be just coincidence of many different versions there that i am getting to put up as different version.
i thought that this version of mladen may be useful so posted it here for others.

thanks for you suggestions, and will try to remain in line with your suggestions as and when possible
Attachments

I know you have no bad intention :)
i also have no problem personally till the code is working fine,simply cleared for users to avoid confusing when they see/find same indicator with different titles
the picture/reference you posted it was taken when site was under some technical problems at that time so it was adding extra and different unusual digits automatically (you can see both pictures are same)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
rijay
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.