Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

v2vboni wrote:hi mladen...

I tested the indicator and saved with another template.   But at times whenever I loaded the template there seems to be uncleared property bars.   Please see screenshot below.   Thankskindest regards,
v2v
That is the usual issue that metatrader has when objects are concerned
The indicator is using objects to draw candles. When you save a template, metatrader saves all the objects currently on chart and when you re-apply the template, it recreates the objects that were valid at the time of template creating

With time, those objects are cleaned by the indicator, but as far as template is concerned, there is nothing that can be done to prevent how metatrader saves objects like that in a template

Adam wrote:
Hi, I've downloaded the DLL file you posted before and I now have indicators shown up on chart, thanks for that - how do I get the green and red candles you have on the above chart?
can you post your screen results what you seeing on plz,nobody knows what you did
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Adam wrote:
Hi, I've downloaded the DLL file you posted before and I now have indicators shown up on chart, thanks for that - how do I get the green and red candles you have on the above chart?
Adam the candles are made by Mladen's Ha Smoothed offline. Will start a thread about it later today, for now this is the version I'm using with default settings. Think there are newer versions available and will post them in the upcoming thread.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Manu9710, Jedidiah, 太虚一毫