Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:06 am This is a dynamic zone of jurik pcci filtered, not sure about how much value the filtering adds but will see how it goes.
owwwww a new indi!!!!! cannot wait 2 try............... sir what is pcci means?? sorry still learning some abreviations!@
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:41 pm

owwwww a new indi!!!!! cannot wait 2 try............... sir what is pcci means?? sorry still learning some abreviations!@
Perfect Commodity Channel Index!

Originally by Vladimir Kravchuk. It's calculated by the following formula:

PCCI(bar) = close(bar) – FATL(bar)

close(bar) - closed bars prices;
FATL(bar) - FATL digital filter.

Method of calculation resembles the CCI author's method but why is it called "perfect" CCI?

PCCI is calculated as a difference between closing day price and its expectation (statistical) presented by a FATL value. So therefore, the PCCI is more efficient than CCI.

If I've missed something, Mrtools please add to the post :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Indicadores de Zona Dinâmica para MT4

amgp wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:29 am Hello, I downloaded the indicator and installed it on MT4, but unfortunately the indicator is not showing the colored lines. Everything is black and the name of the indicator is written in white: Dynamic zone JPcci. Can someone help me to configure the indicator. I'm trying to use it on the M1 time.
Hi man.
Do you have installed .DLL library?
viewtopic.php?p=1294850436#p1294850436
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
amgp