Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Hello, I have an indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible?

I don`t know so much about programming, so I`m asking for help, if it is possible and someone is able to help me, if it is not so hard, I would be very very appreciate.

I`m doing my best in trying to write copying from the CSV file (Ninja Trader) to the mql4 language, but I`m not having success...

Again, if someone is able to help me, I would be very thankful, and still trying to do it for my own knowing...

I attached the CSV file in my post..

hercules98 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:39 am Hello, I have an indicator writing for Ninja Trader platform, and I would like to convert it to use in my Mt4 platform.. Is it possible?

I don`t know so much about programming, so I`m asking for help, if it is possible and someone is able to help me, if it is not so hard, I would be very very appreciate.

I`m doing my best in trying to write copying from the CSV file (Ninja Trader) to the mql4 language, but I`m not having success...

Again, if someone is able to help me, I would be very thankful, and still trying to do it for my own knowing...

I attached the CSV file in my post..

Do you have a picture, am guessing from your zip file it may be the regression channel but not sure.

Made wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:58 am
Hi Mladen,
can you please show me how to enable imports in the indicators properties?
I couldn't find it where is it?
thank you in advance

Regards
Made
Go to an open chart on the top left hand side click on tools and on the drop down click on options. Then on the box that come up click on expert advisors and then check on allow dll imports. Most of the time you will have to restart your trading platform after doing this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Made