Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

hello mate from down under,
unfortunately i have been using TL and SR lately. i am a binary option trader by the way.
looks like this jma is for reversals and transitions and if done on H4 for instance might be tuned to 24,60 and if i to integrate it with my style personally,
the dynamic zero cross would be useful and not so much for zero cross (just me). depends entirely on your style really.
good for entry and exit, you just have to use filter indis to determine which arrows/dots are the real deal.
you might wanna try adx for exit brother (viewtopic.php?p=1295403571#p1295403571)
fractals inside fractals

This is a dynamic zone dss of velocity. With the dss and it's signal you have a choice of all the available averages for smoothing,some good some not so good. For the velocity am calling it similar to how the momentum is called in the dss of momentum.

ps) you will need the dynamiczone dll in your indicator/library folder and dll's enabled for this indicator to work
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
simontw, kvak, heispark, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 am This is a dynamic zone dss of velocity. With the dss and it's signal you have a choice of all the available averages for smoothing,some good some not so good. For the velocity am calling it similar to how the momentum is called in the dss of momentum.

ps) you will need the dynamiczone dll in your indicator/library folder and dll's enabled for this indicator to work
Magic. Thank you for our new toy Mrtools, you're a legend and a blessing to all traders bro :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:09 am This is a dynamic zone dss of velocity. With the dss and it's signal you have a choice of all the available averages for smoothing,some good some not so good. For the velocity am calling it similar to how the momentum is called in the dss of momentum.

hello mrtools, arrows please (and full price options if possible)

Re: Dynamic Zone Balance Of Market Power Averages

Jimmy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:44 pm This is Mrtools's Dynamic Zone Balance Of Market Power Averages indicator which comes fully loaded with (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Shadow Option, Color Change Options, Alerts & more.

As explained by Mrtools:
This is dynamic zone balance of market power (BMP) using the average options to smooth the results, with a choice of the color of the BMP on dz outer level cross, dz middle cross, or slope. Indicator is mtf with alerts on color change.
Dear mrtools, please add arrows to this beautiful indicator of yours. Regards.
These users thanked the author ruso for the post:
pipsquirrel