Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible to add an alert to your Ichimoku indicator listed below when the KIJUN SEN changes direction (i.e it slopes either down, up or is flat). I use the KIJUN SEN as my main method of trading and it would be great to have this alert. So that I can be alerted on the any of the charts that I have open on my screen when it changes direction ;)
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Wolfgang wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:25 pm Really perfect because the next higher time unit is displayed!

Great thank you!!!!
Which indicator? The Kijun-Sen Zones (alerts AHTF) 1.01.mq4 by Banzai?
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Tenkan-Sen
from wiki:

Tenkan-sen (転換線) calculation: (highest high + lowest low)/2 for the last 9 periods.

It is primarily used as a signal line and a minor support/resistance line. Tenkan Sen (red line): This is also known as the turning line and is derived by averaging the highest high and the lowest low for the past nine periods. The Tenkan Sen is an indicator of the market trend. If the red line is moving up or down, it indicates that the market is trending. If it moves horizontally, it signals that the market is ranging.
AHTF = Automatic Higher Time Frame
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
talaate, kvak, rudiarius, 太虚一毫, Wolfgang