NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:21 pm
This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
Hi mrtools
My Regards
This one is actually awesome, it is first time I can see follow an indicator on M15 and H1 while I am working on H1.
Is that possible only for ichimoku due to its type of calculations or due to some changing in the MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4)

moey_dw wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 pm
mrtools wrote:
This is an updated ichimoku and kumo breakout histo indicators,, indicators have been optimized and now have a choice of automatic first greater, second,greater, or third greater time frame option.
you are the best i freaking love this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I join these words. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Screenshot_4.png
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 am
Zelias wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:14 am

Ahhh, I mistyped. I'm after the chinkou span histo, which is the top indicator, not the bottom one :( Would you have that one, please?
Don't think i posted it here but it was made by Mladen at TSD very cool how simple he made it.

Mladen about the indicator:::

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)
PS: for those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)

PPS: occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

I would like to request an indicator similar to the attached, if possible.

The indicator will be based on the Kumo Clouds (instead of Chikou Span) and will have the option to be shifted to the left i.e. 26 periods as default (instead of to the right). This way we'll get the Kumo Cloud colour for the projected value below the current candle, instead of having to look to the right.

Ideally, the Bar Histogram will have 5 (or 6) colours, as follows:
1) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
2) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
3) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
4) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

5) One colour for the following 2 conditions:
- Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
-Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

There should be no repainting as this is just shifting the kumo and comparing it to current price.

Would that be possible to do, please? Thanks and hope I've made my request clear - happy to elaborate ofc :)
Chinkou span histogram.mq4
(2.1 KiB) Downloaded 418 times

mrtools wrote:
Hello Mr. Mrtools! If you are free, please add a candle limit option for this indicator. Thank you in advance!
Ichimoku (mtf alerts).ex4
(42.82 KiB) Downloaded 287 times

Zelias wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:53 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 am

Don't think i posted it here but it was made by Mladen at TSD very cool how simple he made it.

Mladen about the indicator:::

Here is a version that can do that (set the shifted display parameter to true)
PS: for those wondering - there is no repainting if positive chnkou shift value is used (since only past and present price are compared - no future values - and no cause for repainting - involved in those cases)

PPS: occasional blank places are when the past and the present price are exactly the same
Hi MrTools and Mladen,

I would like to request an indicator similar to the attached, if possible.

The indicator will be based on the Kumo Clouds (instead of Chikou Span) and will have the option to be shifted to the left i.e. 26 periods as default (instead of to the right). This way we'll get the Kumo Cloud colour for the projected value below the current candle, instead of having to look to the right.

Ideally, the Bar Histogram will have 5 (or 6) colours, as follows:
1) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
2) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
3) Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
4) Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "inside" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

5) One colour for the following 2 conditions:
- Positive Cloud AND Current price Close "below" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)
-Negative Cloud AND Current price Close "above" the Cloud (the Clouds being the ones in the future, i.e. 26 candles by default)

There should be no repainting as this is just shifting the kumo and comparing it to current price.

Would that be possible to do, please? Thanks and hope I've made my request clear - happy to elaborate ofc :)
Dude what a request............ That's definitely paid coding. Pm mrtools for quote

li yu cen wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:27 am
mrtools wrote:
Hello Mr. Mrtools! If you are free, please add a candle limit option for this indicator. Thank you in advance!Ichimoku (mtf alerts).ex4
Something like this?
ichi limit bars.png
Ichimoku (mtf + alerts + limit bars).ex4
(44.63 KiB) Downloaded 450 times

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 am
li yu cen wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:27 am
Hello Mr. Mrtools! If you are free, please add a candle limit option for this indicator. Thank you in advance!Ichimoku (mtf alerts).ex4
Something like this?
Yes, limit the number of articles. Why is this indicator that I just updated not attached to the chart?

li yu cen wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:56 am

Something like this?
Yes, limit the number of articles. Why is this indicator that I just updated not attached to the chart?
Probably something on my side having computer issues, uploaded it again, try downloading again.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:28 am
li yu cen wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:18 am
Probably something on my side having computer issues, uploaded it again, try downloading again.
It is normal now, thank you!

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku Analysis: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD

0 Replies 537 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

19 Replies 12281 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”