Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

Originally Posted by borgesr
Hi mntiwana,
I want to continue using the same Heiken ashi smoothed 3 Indicator I only need more filter options.

Regards,
Rogério
Rogério

Filters on heiken ashi smoothed calculation would completely kill HA smoothed in some cases
At least that is my experience and I do not plan to make filtered version of that. Of course, you are welcomed to make a filtered version but I wanted to share my experience with you in order to save you some time

mladen wrote:
Rogério

Filters on heiken ashi smoothed calculation would completely kill HA smoothed in some cases
At least that is my experience and I do not plan to make filtered version of that. Of course, you are welcomed to make a filtered version but I wanted to share my experience with you in order to save you some time
I guess he means filter as for extra averaging methods
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

borgesr wrote:Hi Mrtolls and Mladen,
Is it possible to add more filters in the Heiken ashi smoothed 3 indicator?
Example

SMA, // Simple Moving Average
EMA, // Exponential Moving Average
Wilder, // Wilder Exponential Moving Average
LWMA, // Linear Weighted Moving Average
SineWMA, // Sine Weighted Moving Average
TriMA, // Triangular Moving Average
LSMA, // Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line)
SMMA, // Smoothed Moving Average
HMA, // Hull Moving Average by A.Hull
ZeroLagEMA, // Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average
DEMA, // Double Exponential Moving Average by P.Mulloy
T3_basic, // T3 by T.Tillson (original version)

Thank you,
Rogério
Rogerio,added the 36 averages options and posted it

Julio wrote:[Quote = mrtools]

Julio, sí que es posible [/ quote]

Hi Mr. Tools, this would be my indicator requests and idea for add arrow when the following buy or sell conditions are met:Condition arrow Buy signal:1. The candles are above the cloud.
2. Chiko Span crosses above the cloud.
3. Tenkan line crosses above the Kijun line.Condition arrow Sell signal:1. The candles are below the cloud.
2. Chiko Span crosses below the cloud.
3. Tenkan line crosses below the Kijun line.I would like to know your opinion about it and possibility of coding.Thanks in advance.
The first and third are no problem, but wouldn't the chinkou span crossing the cloud make for a very late signal?

Would it be possible to select true or false in this condition?. Maybe the second best condition could be: Chikou Span must be above/below the price.Mr. Tools, you think this new configuration for the conditions of the arrow:Sell:1. Chikou Span must be below of the price.
2. Tenkan Sen must cross Kijun Sen from above to below.
3. The price must cross Senkou Span A, Senkou Span B, Kumo Cloud from above to below and close below.Buy:1. Chikou Span must be above of the price.
2. Tenkan Sen must cross Kijun Sen from below to above.
3. The price should cross Senkou Span A, Senkou Span B, Kumo Cloud from below to above and close above.Thank you for your time and help.

Julio wrote:
Would it be possible to select true or false in this condition?. Maybe the second best condition could be: Chikou Span must be above/below the price.Mr. Tools, you think this new configuration for the conditions of the arrow:Sell:1. Chikou Span must be below of the price.
3. The price must cross Senkou Span A, Senkou Span B, Kumo Cloud from above to below and close below.Buy:1. Chikou Span must be above of the price.
3. The price should cross Senkou Span A, Senkou Span B, Kumo Cloud from below to above and close above.Thank you for your time and help.
Julio, will do some experimenting and get back with you.

Julio wrote:
Julio, with this version you can choose which or all of the 3 conditions you described for buy and sell, you can change the arrows size,code, and colors for every condition. It has alerts for the 3 conditions as well.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Modahen77