Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mladen wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 pm Wouldn't that be too much alerts (since that indicator changes the slope very frequently)?
Hi mladen
Thanks for your response
I currently use this with price cross using the midline, From observation I assume middle line behaves like EMA as in inc/dec based on what side of price. If a three state slope direction is possible i think it helps filter trades. I would be really happy and grateful if you could help, in anyway. I really believe treating the midline like moving averages would be very useful.

Sanni123 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm Hi mladen
Thanks for your response
I currently use this with price cross using the midline, From observation I assume middle line behaves like EMA as in inc/dec based on what side of price. If a three state slope direction is possible i think it helps filter trades. I would be really happy and grateful if you could help, in anyway. I really believe treating the midline like moving averages would be very useful.
Sanni123

The central value is not based on ema, but rather on smma (so you can use any average that has a slope of smma and use that) . You can easily check that : just place a same period smma over it and you shall see that they are exactly the same

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:29 am Justin, far as i can tell if you use a regular bollinger band indicator with outer bands alerts should be the same as the boli toucher.
Mr Tools
I have done an extensive google search & all I can find is indicators that alert when the candle closes outside the upper/lower Bollinger Band. The difference with this indicator is that it gives an audio alert & arrow on the chart when the band is touched by price with price not necessarily closing outside the bands. Unfortunately it does not have the luxury of an alert on the alerts tab or push notifications & that is what I need.

Rakiura wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:32 am Mr Tools
I have done an extensive google search & all I can find is indicators that alert when the candle closes outside the upper/lower Bollinger Band. The difference with this indicator is that it gives an audio alert & arrow on the chart when the band is touched by price with price not necessarily closing outside the bands. Unfortunately it does not have the luxury of an alert on the alerts tab or push notifications & that is what I need.
Rakiura

If you compare the Bollinger bands values and the price, you shall find that almost never the price is the same as the bands which makes the "touches" (especially in forex symbols) literally impassible

Also, since the bands are including current bar value in the calculation, as the price changes, the band is changing too. Sort of a catch-me-if-you-can game that the bands and the price are "playing"

pazienza wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:53 pm Hi Mladen,

is it possible to add alerts for the indicator Averags Rainbow heatmap when all moving averages have the same color, after the candle Close and only once after the Change color?

Thank you.
Hi, Mladen
i want to ask also Alert message and email for ADX heatmap.
Alert when ADX break level.
(alert if only adx break level from bellow to up ; do not alert if adx break level from above to down)
Alert only per TF, no need same colour between TF.

Thanks

pazienza wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:53 pm Hi Mladen,

is it possible to add alerts for the indicator Averags Rainbow heatmap when all moving averages have the same color, after the candle Close and only once after the Change color?

Thank you.
Here is a version with alerts when all are aligned and when the direction of the alignment is different than the previous
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
太虚一毫