Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 am Acerdufer, try one of these out.
Mrtools thank you a thousand times I love you thank you infinitely I do not know how to thank you I even want to pay you thank you I had trouble on this forum because I am French and no English I have had trouble To express myself then people have ignored me thank you a thousand times Mrtools I love you

acerdufer wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 4:54 am Mrtools thank you a thousand times I love you thank you infinitely I do not know how to thank you I even want to pay you thank you I had trouble on this forum because I am French and no English I have had trouble To express myself then people have ignored me thank you a thousand times Mrtools I love you
Thank you too
do you think,your english or french allow you to blame when you was not and never ignored but answered several times :)
and you had not trouble on forum ;)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

acerdufer wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 4:54 am Mrtools thank you a thousand times I love you thank you infinitely I do not know how to thank you I even want to pay you thank you I had trouble on this forum because I am French and no English I have had trouble To express myself then people have ignored me thank you a thousand times Mrtools I love you
Hi Acerdufer , you can explain your trading system or binary options with these indicators. Thank you.
Bonjour Acerdufer , pouvez-vous expliquer votre système commercial ou options binaires avec ces indicateurs Merci.