Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Can an encoder help me here I need help I would only put two message alert on two indicator first and a ticks volume indicator the second of volatility for the first I would only like it And a function or I can enter a difference between seller and buyer and receive an alert whenever this difference and exceed for example the sellers have 100 point buyers 150 I receive an alert has every 50 difference, for the second I would like Just a message alert and not sound only message help me please sorry for my english i am french

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

acerdufer wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 7:55 am Can an encoder help me here I need help I would only put two message alert on two indicator first and a ticks volume indicator the second of volatility for the first I would only like it And a function or I can enter a difference between seller and buyer and receive an alert whenever this difference and exceed for example the sellers have 100 point buyers 150 I receive an alert has every 50 difference, for the second I would like Just a message alert and not sound only message help me please sorry for my english i am french
Acerdufer, can't do anything with an ex4 file.