Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

SK_Rana wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 am Sure Mladen. I will certainly do that. I was looking at it and kinda eye rolling it and it seems pretty accurate to me. :P
Eye rolling usually does that :)
Without kidding : making an EA using one single indicator is not difficult. Difficult is setting up the rules - and that is why usual advice is to test the indicator manually first prior to using it in the EA - since with manual using the set of rules gets filtered and refined

SK_Rana wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 am Sure Mladen. I will certainly do that. I was looking at it and kinda eye rolling it and it seems pretty accurate to me. :P
Rana, there are plenty of other averages by mladen yielding similar results. I highly recommend you to check at least a month of results on lower TF because all these nice average indis work like a charm in trending market (last days) and struggle in ranging market. If you like smoothed average, try regularize EMA or EMA variation, they do the job pretty well. There are even histo versions around done by our lovely staff for easier backtesting.

mladen wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm Since it already has color changes, what would additional arrows (except adding more of the same information) add to it?
PS: the latest version has alerts and is multi time frame already - this version : smoothed average
Dear Sir,
I use it as a confirmation signal. An arrow would be helpful to recognize this faster. :-)
Thank you for support.
Best wishes Andy
Attachments

mony wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 pm Hi Dear mladen sir ,
this is a "discontinued signal lines rsi" dsl_-_rsx.mq4 indicator Can you please add Display coloured bars, and buy/sell signal alert ( sound ,push notification , mail ) on first time buy / sell if already buy and discontinue bars and repeat buy ..........then no signal and alert ( only fresh buy/sell alert wanted ) sir below image like buy sell signal alerts sir Display coloured bars is must sir please Thankyou sir
Hi sir ,
please can you add and change as details above . Thankyou
My children are very smelly sir